parties in Bangkok

• Thaiswingparty

We are a private group of party-goers. The group is modestly run by my hubby and I in Bangkok . It has now reached critical mass where the group can regularly sustain a schedule of regular parties with virtually no cancellations. The group consists of 2 chapters, one centered in Bangkok and the other centered in Pattaya. At the week-ends there is a private party every week in a hotel .For security reasons we do not have a fixed location as in a resort. The week-end parties are focused on couples and in particular bi-wives .As there are a lot of keen single guys we now facilitate a Wednesday MEET THE BOYS party for single ladies and couples that love single guys. All the parties are attended by discreet people and the ambiance is notably friendly and cozy.

If you are planning to come to Thailand in the near future, you might enjoy coming to one of our erotic parties. You can even plan ahead, because I never cancel. My parties are so popular that I never have to break my schedule, there are always enough friends who want to play. Please do not hesitate to contact me. My mobile no. is +66 868 955 780.

Love, Duang

• wim hes

Hallo wij zoeken een leuke man voor mijn vrouw te verwennen terwijl ik toekijk

• raj

i visit 2nd week of november-2010 and join the party tell me .

raj

• Andrew

I am a single guy and would like to participate on your next party where single guys are allowed to be there. please e mail me back that I know were to meet. I am in bangkok and would like to attend one of your bkk parties.

Thanks